What to expect as a tenant
- A property that meets or exceeds all required health and safety standards, with up to date safety certificates and periodic inspections
- A detailed and clearly worded guide to your tenancy agreement, to make sure you understand your commitment, rights and responsibilities
- One single, fixed and fair agency fee for establishing your tenancy that is lower than most competitors
- Your deposit protected by an independent third party, and support and advice to help you receive your full deposit back
- A clear and simple process for reporting repairs, plus an out-of-hours service for emergencies
- Welcome and support year round from our office in the heart of Lenton
Meet our student support service
For most students, renting a shared house at university will be their first experience of being a tenant and taking on the responsibility of their own home. To help ensure their first tenancy is a great one, we offer extra help and support in addition to everything outlined above:
- Tenancy periods coinciding with the academic year
- Termly rent instalments timed to coincide with student loan payments
- Guarantor system to avoid the need for students to produce tenant references or credit checks
- Guidance and advice on basic care and maintenance of their home, including seasonal reminder emails - covering everything from when to put bins out to how to avoid burst pipes
- Fully furnished properties that are licensed as ‘Houses in Multiple Occupation’ – meaning they meet even higher standards of safety and are equipped with the higher number of appliances, bathrooms, power sockets etc. that a group of sharers require
- The option of a ‘bills inclusive’ package to avoid having to divide bills between the household, read meters or deal with utility companies
- The option to enjoy big discounts on personal possessions insurance and at local restaurants and businesses through our Purple Pass
Tomlinson Estate Management have been letting my student accommodation for several years and I can recommend them absolutely. They simply do a great job from start to finish, reliably finding tenants and ensuring all the formalities are completed without fuss. No caveats, no ifs, buts or maybes - the team does a great job.
Good service, good experience.
One of the best agents around. Always top service provided and kept informed and in the loop at all times.
A really great, proactive team that has been a credit to manage my properties. What more can I say.
I have had property managed by Tomlinson Estate Management for a number of years. I have always found them friendly, helpful and professional. Would recommend.