Sold Subject To Contract
Property Reference: 927
3 Bedroom Semi-detached
Central West Bridgford location
On street parking
Within catchment area for sought after primary & secondary schools
Council Tax band: B
Online virtual tour available
Full description and further information
Tomlinson Estates are proud to bring to the market this fully refurbished three bed semi-detached house in prime central West Bridgford location. Having very recently undergone a full program of renovation to include new roof, monocouche render to front, full rewire, new central heating system and plumbing, full replaster, new kitchen, new bathroom, professional redecoration and all new floor coverings. No expense has been spared in bringing this property up to discerning modern standards. The property is ideally placed for easy walking access to Melton road shops and also central Bridgford avenue whilst also in the catchment area for very sought after local primary and secondary schools. To the rear, there is an above average sized garden for a property of this size.
Entry through composite front door leading to hallway with access to stairs to first floor, doorways to living room and kitchen. Traditional column radiator and wood effect LVT flooring.
Living Room - 3.48m x 3.47m (11'5" x 11' 5'')
Double glazed bay fronted window, open original fireplace, built-in shelves to alcoves, traditional column radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.74m max x 5.68m (12'3" max x 18' 8'')
Newly fitted matt integrated handle kitchen with solid composite worktops and undermount composite sink. Kitchen to include integrated oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and extractor. Units also include a number of storage solutions such as pullout wire baskets and bins. Access from kitchen to the garden through PVCu French doors, utility room and understairs cupboard. Tiled splashbacks above work surfaces, traditional column radiator, wood effect LVT flooring and double glazed window.
Concealed cistern toilet, kitchen unit with worktop, sink and plumbing for washing machine. Towel radiator, wood effect LVT flooring and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.46m (12'5" x 11' 4'')
Double bedroom with large double glazed window overlooking the garden. Hard wired sconces on either side of the bed and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 - 3.47m x 3.49m (11'5" x 11' 5'')
Double bedroom with large double glazed window overlooking the front of the property. Hard wired sconces on either side of the bed and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3/Office - 2.56m x 2.11m (8'5" x 6'11'')
Single bedroom with double glazed window overlooking the front of property currently used as an office with fixed desk and ample space for double sofa bed.
Bathroom - 2.74m max x 2.11m (9' max x 6' 11'')
Bathroom to include extra wide and deep carronite bath, concealed cistern toilet, fittings to include concealed matt black shower/bath/hose mixer, bath filler, shower head and basin taps with matching matt black shower screen. White towel radiator with double glazed window to rear and side. Terrazzo tiles on the floor and metro tiles to walls.
Small paved area to the front of the property. To the rear of the property with access from the kitchen or gated alley, there is a large paved area ideal for a dining table and chairs. Four large raised beds ideal for flowers, bushes or even fruit and vegetables patches. A paved path leads to a generous sized lawn and further west facing paved area perfect for evening sun. To the boundaries, there is a combination of walls, fences and bushes.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.