Sold Subject To Contract
5 Bedroom Detached
Newly built property (December 2019)
Council tax band: D
En-suite principal bedroom
Ready to be finished to the new owners style
Open plan kitchen/breakfast room with French doors leading to garden
Full description and further information
Tomlinson Estates are proud to offer to the market this 5 bedroom new built (December 2019) detached house. The property is located within the newly built Sandfield Way development, ideal for a buyer looking to add their personal finishes.
A virtual tour is available however a viewing is highly recommended.
Total Area: 129.2 Sq. M
Upon entering the property there is a spacious hallway along with a family/dining room and living room. There is a W.C. under the stairs and the kitchen/breakfast room is located to the rear of the property. The kitchen is equipped with electric oven/gas hob, space for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer as well as French doors leading out to the garden. Next to the kitchen, there is a utility room housing a combi boiler, plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen/Breakfast room - 3.14m x 8.1m (10' 4" x 26' 7'')
Living room - 4.92m x 3.2m (16' 2'' x 10' 6")
Family/Dining room - 3.04m x 2.54m (10' x 8' 4'')
The first floor consists of 5 bedrooms with an en-suite in the principal bedroom. There is a family bathroom with an electric shower and storage cupboard on the landing.
Bedroom 1 - 4.26m x 4.2m (14' x 13' 10'')
Bedroom 2 - 4.25m Max x 2.6m (13' 11'' Max x 8' 6'')
Bedroom 3 - 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6'' x 8' 10'')
Bedroom 4 - 2.66m x 3.05m (8' 9'' x 10')
Bedroom 5 - 2.66m x 2.18m (8' 9'' x 7' 2'')
To the right of the property there is a detached garage with a driveway for 2 cars in front. To the rear is a garden accessible from a gate.
Please note this property is not suitable to be used as a HMO.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.