with a £430 deposit
Bills are included!
Property Reference: 107_907_hs1
1 Bedroom Apartment
On Street Parking
Sky Package Provided
Gas Central Heating
Full Double Glazing
Full description and further information
Double room with access to a generous living room & kitchen. Perfect for working professionals/post graduates. Rent is inclusive of bills, available 17th June 2021.
Property Reference: 907
Suitable for working professionals. Double room available in a semi-detached property in the heart of West Bridgford. Room 2 includes a double bed & mattress, wardrobe, set of drawers, shelving unit, bedside table, lamp and chair. Access to a shared kitchen that compromises of a gas hob/oven, small appliances, washing machine/tumble dryer & fridge/freezer. The property has a recently renovated garden with a large patio area & firepit. Rent is inclusive of utilities (gas, water, electricity & broadband), council tax, sky package and a TV license.
A short distance away from West Bridgford town centre with restaurants, bars and shops and a few minutes drive from Nottingham City Centre.
Established in the heart of the city for over 20 years, Tomlinson Estates has grown from a family business to a leading local expert that brings excellence to the experience of renting and letting a property.
We bring passion, attention to detail, integrity and transparency to ensure that the tenants, landlords and homes we work with all receive the care they deserve.
- One weeks rent per tenancy
- This will be to reserve the property, please note that this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a right-to-rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
(Per tenancy, rent under £50,000 per year) - £430 per tenant.
- This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant, during the tenancy
(Per tenancy, rent of or over £50,000 per year) - 6 weeks rent
- This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant, during the tenancy.
- Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Keys or Other Security Devices:
- Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenants, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant(s). If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenants Request):
- £50.00 per agreed variation
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord`s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenants Request):
- £50.00 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
- To cover the costs associated with taking landlord`s instructions, new tenant referencing and right-to-rent checks, deposit registration as well as preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenants Request):
- Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord`s cost in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Client Money Protection: www.propertymark.co.uk - Propertymark
Independent Redress Scheme: www.tpos.co.uk - The Property Ombudsman
If you would like any of our fees explaining please ask a member of staff
Energy Performance Certificates
Download the Energy Performance Certificate
Floor plans coming soon...