5 Bedroom Detached
Let For The 19-20 & 20-21 Academic Years
5 Bedroom Hmo
Outhouse With Electric And Water Supplies
Ideal Location For Nottingham University Students
Full description and further information
Tomlinson Estates are proud to introduce this 5 Bedroom HMO student property to the market. Located in central Lenton, within walking distance of Nottingham University, QMC, the city centre and local amenities. Bus routes to the city centre 1 minute walk away. The property is ideally located for Nottingham University students.
Currently let to 5 students for the academic year 2019-2020. Rent: £95.00 per person per week on a 52 week tenancy beginning 1st August.
The property has also been let to 5 students for the academic year 2020-2021 on a 52 week tenancy. Rent: £99.00 per person per week.
Rear facing living room with access to kitchen, laminate flooring, Wall mounted TV & furniture included.
Fitted kitchen, built in electric oven/grill with electric hob over, integrated extractor, Worcester boiler, 2 under counter fridges, tiled flooring.
Ground floor front bedroom with double glazed bay window, carpeted flooring & study/bedroom furniture.
First floor rear bedroom with double glazed window, carpeted flooring & study/bedroom furniture.
First floor front bedroom with double glazed bay window, carpeted flooring & study/bedroom furniture.
Second floor rear bedroom with double glazed bay window, carpeted flooring & study/bedroom furniture.
Second floor front bedroom with double glazed bay window, carpeted flooring & study/bedroom furniture.
First floor bathroom, shower cubicle, W.C. & wash hand basin, newly renovated since photos were taken.
First floor shower room, shower and wash hand basin, newly renovated since photos were taken.
W.C. & wash hand basin.
Located at rear of garden, contains sink, washing machine, tumble dryer & freezer.
External & Garden
Rear yard with decked area and lean to roof.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificates
Energy performance certificate coming soon...
Talk to the team now by calling 0115 824 0368
- or send us a message Request Viewing