4 Bedroom Terraced
Baxi Combi Boiler
Let To 2 Students For 2018-2019 Academic Year
Full Double Glazing
White Goods Included
Ideal Location For Students
Epc Rating: D
Full description and further information
Tomlinson Estates are proud to present this 4 Bedroom investment property. Located in Lenton, a short walk from Nottingham University, Queens medical centre and bus routes direct to the city centre. The property is ideally located for Nottingham University students.
Currently let to 2 students for the 2018-2019 academic year, bills exclusive at £115pppw for 52 weeks beginning 1st August.
The property does not have a HMO licence or planning permission for class C4 use.
The property is within the Selective licensing area.
Bedroom 1 3.28m x 2.66m (10'9" x 8'9")
Ground floor front bedroom, laminate flooring with bedroom furniture & double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 3.02m (12'2" x 9'11")
First floor rear bedroom, carpeted flooring with bedroom furniture & double glazed windows.
Bedroom 3 4.26m x 2.86m (14' x 9'5")
First floor rear bedroom, carpeted flooring with bedroom furniture & double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 4.26m x 2.02m (14' x 6'8")
.First floor front bedroom, carpeted flooring with bedroom furniture & double glazed window.
Kitchen 4.47m x 2.21m (14'8" x 7'3")
Fully fitted kitchen, built in electric oven/hob, extractor, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer & laminate flooring.
Living/Dining Area 7.21m x 3.16m at widest (23'6" x 10'4")
Open plan living area with patio doors to garden, sofas, coffee table and dining table.
Located on first floor, bath, toilet, sink & tiled flooring.
Located on ground floor, complete with toilet, sink, shower cubicle, extractor & tiled flooring.
Access to first floor, airing cupboard containing combi boiler. Storage under stairs.
External & Garden
Rear garden with patio and lawn. Allocated parking on street at front of property.
Tomlinson Estates are currently managing the tenancy.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Joe Hammond 0115 8383 274 or email email@example.com
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificates
Energy performance certificate coming soon...
Talk to the team now by calling 0115 824 0368
- or send us a message Book viewing